Path to Membership
- Attend three club meetings or work at three club events (or a combination totaling three) in a six month period.
- Complete an application for membership and submit with a check for $25 for LKC dues, accompanied by two letters of recommendation by Lexington Kennel Club members OR one letter from your Breed Club and one from an LKC member. By signing the application, the applicant agrees to abide by the code of ethics.
- Approval by the LKC board of directors
- Approval by the LKC membership.
Download Membership Application
- Second Tuesday of each month,
Due to Covid-19 our meeting place is uncertain.
- Meeting Tuesday, July 13, Jacobson Park, shelter #4, 4001 Athens Boonesboro Rd, Lexington, KY 40509
- Meeting Tuesday, August 10, Jacobson Park, shelter #1, 4001, Athens Boonesboro Rd, Lexington, KY 40509
- The Secretary for Club Affairs should be contacted for information. Lisa Porter, firstname.lastname@example.org