Path to Membership
- Attend three club meetings or work at three club events (or a combination totaling three) in a six month period.
- Complete an application for membership and submit with a check for $25 for LKC dues, accompanied by two letters of recommendation by Lexington Kennel Club members OR one letter from your Breed Club and one from an LKC member. By signing the application, the applicant agrees to abide by the code of ethics.
- Approval by the LKC board of directors
- Approval by the LKC membership.
Download Membership Application
- Our meetings are held on the Second Tuesday of each month,
except in July we have our annual Picnic and in December we have our annual Awards Dinner. If you would like to join us please contact Lisa Porter at the below email address.
- Our current meeting place is: Saint Luke’s Methodist Church, 2351 Alumni Dr, Lexington, KY. Our meetings begin at 6:30pm with a snack provided by the club or bring your own meal. Our business meeting begins at 7:00pm.
- Please contact Lisa Porter if you would like more information, email@example.com